Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF? Please answer...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

How many days is AF heavy for you?  I feel like this isnt normal..I started AF Tuesday it was pretty light tues and wed ...its been heavy since thursday, its still really heavy.  This is only my 3rd period i've had since coming off depo shot but from what i remember i would only have 2 heavy days and it would kinda die off.  I just want to know how many heavy days everyone else has...thanks =)

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
makenzimommy09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Mine is usually heavy for about the same amt of time. it stinks lol!

JessWulf84
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Mine is pretty similar to yours.

daymommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Coming off of depo can do weird things to your cycle, my one depo shot was done in november. And I just got a regular cycle back, it hasn't been heavy at all. Just a regular flow, then gets lighter. AF for me was a lot heavier before, but it was shorter then like 5 days instead of  the 8 i have now. I think it's just different for everyone. GL!

LeeLei
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Quoting daymommy:

Coming off of depo can do weird things to your cycle, my one depo shot was done in november. And I just got a regular cycle back, it hasn't been heavy at all. Just a regular flow, then gets lighter. AF for me was a lot heavier before, but it was shorter then like 5 days instead of  the 8 i have now. I think it's just different for everyone. GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)