Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who all knows you're TTC?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM
  • 42 Replies

I know some people tell their friends and stuff that they're TTC.  But for me, only BF and my mom know lol.  I know some people would try to talk us out of it since BF is so much older than i and some ppl are against our relationship to begin with.  And the gossip would be terrible.  And I don't want BF's son or my daughter to get their hopes up if nothing happens.

So is it a secret for yall?  Or does everyone know?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodson_2008
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Just me and dh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelybaby338
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Just me, DH and my parents in law. :)

ToxicIrishLove
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:16 PM

More or less a secret. My mom has a hunch,my grandma kinda knows,but noone else.

Elizabeth673
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:17 PM

In the beginning it was just DH and me. But when we realized that we had some problems, I wasn't ovulating, I told my parents. I needed the support of my parents and family to help me through. Everyone is really hoping it happens now that we are taking Chlomid. Other family memebers had similar problems so their advice has been encouraging. My DH's family does not have any clue we are trying. He does not want them to know until we are pregnant.

becs0808
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:27 PM
at first just us but as time has gone on we've hinted at it with family, they all torture us with questions about when and we will now have to tell them that we aren't sure we can. plus the support may be nice. besides that we have a couple who we are best friends with and they know this has been a long hard road for us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kersten
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM

yea idk what i'd do without my mom's support!

urLoveisMydrug
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM
My Mom, My 3 Sisters, My Best Friend And My Sister In Law Know. I Look More To My Oldest Sister Cause She Has Been TTC for Baby #1 For 14 Years Now And Has Been Through A lot. I've Only Been TTC Baby#1 For 3 Years & 3 months. So Me And Her Are On This Journey Together. Its So Hard. But Sometimes I Wish I Never Told My SIL That We Were Tryin. I Felt Like She Was Trying To Compete With Me And Now She 17 Weeks Pregnant. I Can't Even Stand To Be Around Her.
echupko
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

All of our friends and family

Mommy to three beautilful children! Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09), and Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10).

azpreemiemom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Nobody knows that I got my IUD out (except for DH) and people here.

ttparks
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM
It's just DH, me, and a close friend of mine. Trying to keep it under wraps as long as possible. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage and, even though I have two healthy children now, that first scared me enough to try to keep things under wraps. My mom-in-law will probably be the only other person I tell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)