Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

af is stuck...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

What in the world!!! My period was due yesterday. I started cramping on Tuesday( very mild and could tell she was on her way bc it got worse as the days went on) Yesterday when I went to the bathroom I felt the drip and saw a little bit of red so I thought... here she comes... since then I have had bad cramps but nothing. No spotting, nothing... If I put toilet paper up there it is brown and dark pink. What!!! I feel like the cramps are getting worse but nothing is coming out. It seems like it is too many cramps and too late( 13DPO) to be implantation spotting.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodson_2008
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM

hmm I dont know did you take a test

carebear78
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM

took a test Thursday night bc I was anxious and it was neg. It wasnt first morning urine though so I figure I will test again tomorrow and see. I hate seeing the BFN and wish it would just start if it is going to

goodson_2008
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Im sorry Im kinda in the same boat I would just go to the dr and get a blood test good luck hun I will be praying for you

Mommy4Life86
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Well, not sure if this helps...but the night before I tested, I actually wasn't planning on testing because I went pee before bed and when I wiped, it was slightly pink, so I wiped again for hubby, extremely pink, but still there...got super bummed out. Went to bed, expected to be all bloody when i woke up, and reached down there, and NOTHING. Jumped up and tested with FMU and BFP!!! That was 11 dpo for me. So maybe everything will still be ok?! Hoping!!

Pregnancy%20ticker
BethRae
by Bethany on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Could still be implantation! Good luck!

MargotRanae
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Implantation spotting can take place anywhere from 10-16 days DPO. I'm in the same boat.  Noticed that wet feeling around 12 PM and had no change. Scant is the word on my end.

I'm 12 DPO. Good luck. If it is my period, that is the second month in a row that I am two days earlier than the previous 6 months, which means a shorter luteal phase. I'm hoping that I'm pregnant rather than having to worry that my luteal phase is short.

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:09 PM

this happened to me this month cramps and my body was really really struggling to shed the blood. it was black and brown and thick and then i was 2 days late and it was barely even a period then that was done in 6 days ro so then i had another period 10 days later!!! GRRR just stopped bleeding today and praying that it was a "real" period! sorry!

tina01446
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Quoting carebear78:

took a test Thursday night bc I was anxious and it was neg. It wasnt first morning urine though so I figure I will test again tomorrow and see. I hate seeing the BFN and wish it would just start if it is going to

im having the same thing except ive been having dull cramps in the lower left side of my abdomen for like a week. af is mia.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
carebear78
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 6:50 AM

took the test this morning and it was a bfn... I am so annoyed. I am still cramping. Aaah!

carebear78
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM

ok seriously? Still nothing... I have mild cramps and got a headache that I usually get at the end of af... Has anyone ever had a period that never hits the flowing stage? I had the ned HPt this morning so I am know that is not it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)