Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cycle Day? Ovulation? Have NO Freaking Idea..

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

And I really don't care either. :)  I've decided that enough is enough. This month marks 11th and next month it will be 1 year we've been trying. Up and Down, Up and Down emotions and battles.. I'm tired.  Hubby is tired. 

So, I'm not doing anything anymore. No more temps.. no more charting. I got my period.. maybe a week and a half ago? No, it was 2 weeks because it was a Monday, but I honestly don't even remember the date. I did mark that one on my chart. the next day, I didn't even log in, and haven't since then. My chart is empty. NADA  and I honestly feel better then I have in awhile. I don't feel this NEED to do anything, and it feels good. 

I'm going to have sex when I want to, not when I need to. And if I'm not in the mood, or hubby isn't in the mood... then we won't. It's that simple. I am not bending my life around charts and temps and CM and days.. It hasn't worked for 11 months, so phooey on it. I'm going to just sit back and let God take control. 

quiet

ahhhhh... Freedom!   LOL! :D

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LWESTBROOKS
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM

AWESOME!!! I believe it will happen for you honey :-)

olivejuicebby
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Sounds good :)

HeatherReneeB
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM

:) Thanks ladies

Mynowi
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Yeah it seems that as soon as you stop trying it happens. Lol don't be discouraged
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeatherReneeB
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Quoting Mynowi:

Yeah it seems that as soon as you stop trying it happens. Lol don't be discouraged

Exactly! LOL At least, that's what I'm hoping. :) I do plan to stay in the group to encourage all of you though!!! :D 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)