Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 DPO and this...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

So today is 5 DPO for me and this morning and most of the afternoon I felt fine but around 6 all of a sudden I got really light headed and dizzy and started feeling sick to my stomach all at the same time.  I was really weak and shaky and after about 20 mins I was hanging over the toliet.  I didn't throw up anything but flem and some yellowish sticky stuff...but man I was heaving like crazy! (sorry tmi)  After that I felt a little better and slowly I stopped feeling so weak, but now I have been cramping BAD.  The cramping has lasted close to 2 hours!!  And in that last 2 hours I have had to pee 4 times!!  And I have barely had anything to drink and each time its just a little bit!  Anyways, just wondering if this could mean anything or if Im comming down with a stomach bug! lol Any thoughts?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissMel82680
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM

A urinary tract infection can also cause you to have some nasty stuff going on... not to get your hopes up but UTI is also an symptom of pregnancy.   Good Luck I hope you get your BFP!!

Mommyof3yippey
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I dont know...I know some babies can be early implanters...so it might be...just try and rest and stay hydrated either way

amyj0807
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:13 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyj0807
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Hey,

It very well could be implantation :).  Its hard to say though, because I get those feelings when I am dehydrated.

Good luck!

amyj0807
by Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM

I guess dehydration isn't totally out of the question, but I had been drinking water all day, just like I always do.  I mean at lunch I had a sweet tea, but still the rest of the day I had been carring around my water bottle with me all day.  The cramping lasted until I went to sleep I did wake up around 1 and it was gone though.  This morning my stomach was just weak feeling and I feel like I have been walking around in a daze.  Then when I was cooking breakfast for me and DD I got a real bad hot flash and started getting the clamy sweaty feeling all over.  I don't know - I wish I could remember if this happend with DD but I never thought I was pregnant until I tested with her so I wasn't paying attention. I almost wish I could not pay attention to every little thing now!!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)