Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling sappy tonight a post of many thanks!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

so i realized i never 'formally' introduced myself to you ladies, my name is Jamie, im 23 years old, married for almost 2 years, and have a 10 month old gorgeous daughter. ive been on cafemom for a little over a year and a half now, but recently joined this group a few months ago, and i just wanted to let you all know that this is by far the most supportive and wonderful group ive ever been in on cafemom. it amazes me how knowledgeable you all are, how supportive you are, and how encouraging you are! ive learned so much more just being in this group these last few months than i did when i was ttc dd and doing my own research and i mean TONS and hours upon hours of research. dh and i are currently waiting on baby #2 to surprise us, ive posted a few times about that, we're not actively trying, just not preventing and letting nature take its course.

i love reading through the posts and celebrating with you all when i see BFP BFP!! and i love looking at the pics of BFP's too, i can honestly say im jumping up and down with you ladies when you get your BFP's and cry right along with you when theres a miscarriage after a long awaited BFP. i do my best to help out and give advice when i can or just support when its needed even a cyber hug from time to time. this group is so refreshing after reading through so many other posts and being in other chats when all you see is fighting back and forth.

a bit more background info on me: i miscarried twice before having my beautiful daughter, those losses were a year apart and were simply agonizing, both lost at 5 weeks, so i completely understand the nervousness and fear that comes along with getting a BFP after a loss. when dd was 5 months old i got pregnant again unexpectedly back in march and also lost that baby at 5.5 weeks. it took us 8 months to conceive dd so i also know the agony of staring at a BFN month after month and i share the pain and sadness and the why's with you all when you get a BFN too.

i just wanted to share how amazing and how strong i think you all are, and no matter how far along we are in our individual journey's of TTC i am so grateful to have a place where all of the trials and tribulations are understood. Best of luck to each and every one of you, congratulations to all who have gotten their BFP's recently, and baby dust for the rest of us still trying! and of course sticky bean dust to you all as well!! ive been in chat recently and am trying to get to know you all better and trying to learn your names but im not to good with names, if you like please tell me a little bit about you and your journey TTC!

baby dust thank you

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
violetgirl
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:19 AM

What a story!  Thank you for your post.  You sure have been through a lot.  I totally agree with you - this has been such a wonderful group of ladies.  This has been a great outlet for me, with lots support, information, and humor.  I'm so sorry for your losses.  Good luck TTC baby #2, and I hope you get your sticky bfp very soon!

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:27 AM

thanks hun youre very sweet too! and good luck to you as well sticky baby dust!

Quoting violetgirl:

What a story!  Thank you for your post.  You sure have been through a lot.  I totally agree with you - this has been such a wonderful group of ladies.  This has been a great outlet for me, with lots support, information, and humor.  I'm so sorry for your losses.  Good luck TTC baby #2, and I hope you get your sticky bfp very soon!

CafeMom Tickers

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:30 AM
My df and I been together a year now didn't really started trying til January but the months before didn't prevent either. I had crazy periods since my birthday (February) which was not normal maybe they are now. Last month took a test it was a faint pos which I never had before but the following day started af I was confused. My name is Rosa. Or rose Rosie ros or wat ever been called many names I am 24 and df is 25 his name is Josh
baby4me86
by Roslyn on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:37 AM
Good luck on ttc number 2 and this group help me know more about knowing wat to look for wen ttc. with out ya I would be lost and alone but now I feel like I have friends that know how I feel and how they feel and support each other through this journey
thetammy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:01 AM

hello, i love this group too :D im tammy. im 24. and hoping to concieve number 3. i have had 2 little boys, but lost my first to sids when he was a month old in 2007. i have a 2 1/2 year old little boy as well. i havent really started ttc yet, because i got my mirena out in may and still no af. :( good luck in ttc! baby dust to you.

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:57 PM

good luck to you! after the faint positive was af a regular flow or really light? did you take a test after af to be sure? could have been an evap or a false positive :( hopefully your periods will regulate and youll get your bfp soon! my dh is 25, his name's Rodger

Quoting baby4me86:

My df and I been together a year now didn't really started trying til January but the months before didn't prevent either. I had crazy periods since my birthday (February) which was not normal maybe they are now. Last month took a test it was a faint pos which I never had before but the following day started af I was confused. My name is Rosa. Or rose Rosie ros or wat ever been called many names I am 24 and df is 25 his name is Josh

CafeMom Tickers

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:59 PM

i am so so sorry for the loss of your son :( i couldnt imagine the pain and heartbreak of losing a child to SIDS a miscarriage early on is painful enough :( so glad to hear you have a beautiful 2.5 year old little boy! best of luck to you ttc #3 i hope you get your bfp soon!! hopefully af will show soon too so you can really start trying, i know its kind of a guessing game after getting an IUD out

Quoting thetammy:

hello, i love this group too :D im tammy. im 24. and hoping to concieve number 3. i have had 2 little boys, but lost my first to sids when he was a month old in 2007. i have a 2 1/2 year old little boy as well. i havent really started ttc yet, because i got my mirena out in may and still no af. :( good luck in ttc! baby dust to you.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)