Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come on August 15th!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am so ready to POAS! I had some slight cramping about 7dpo so I am crossing my fingers. I also woke up today and my breasts felt more swollen than normal. Come on August 15th!!!!! Dang!

Anybody else testing that day? We can be pee pee buddies lol!

I'm a 27 year old pro-choice, formula feeding, pro-ERF, spanking as a last resort, animal loving, meat eating, anti-CIO, same sex marriage supporting, public schooling, Atheist. I'm Gavin's mom, Nathan's wife, but most importantly I am me and you don't have to like that. Respect my opinion and I will respect yours. 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kiffypooh
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:41 AM

I should probably wait until them, but I like to poas a little too much.  I'm planing to do it tomorrow morning, although I know I won't get a BFP.  With my daughter and my 2mc I didn't get a bfp for a few days after, if not a week.  I hope to see a BFP by the 15th though!  This month is harder then normal, I too felt cramping and my boobs have been doing different stuff. 

Baby dust to us both!  Now I'm off to bed to get some sleep and a good supply of fmu :O)

KellyMarie105
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:51 AM

Yes, baby dust to you, as well! Good luck!

LWESTBROOKS
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:33 AM

i should also wait until the 15th or 16th but i feel like i wanna test everyday starting monday (9th)....lol

jbaldwin13
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:34 AM
I'm testing on the 17th:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DessC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:41 AM

I am testing the 20th hopefully I can hold out that long! LOL

KellyMarie105
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Good luck to you all! Baby dust!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)