Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know i said i was taking a break..... but....something added in red

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:08 AM
  • 13 Replies

the past few days ive been having a few symptoms... headaches, lower backaches, heartburn, neausea, today i had some slight cramping, and AF is now 20 days late... i miscarried on may 9th, got my first period after that on June 20th, and last month it just didnt show up... all my tests have come out negative... ooo plus ive been having alot of clear gooey discharge.. any idea what this sounds like???

i just went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was this yellow tinted creamy discharge with a a little pink in it.. anyone know what that is???

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennerS22
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:11 AM

Will your doctor give you a blood test?

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:14 AM

my dr doesnt have any openings until october :( and i cant afford to go anywhere else

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM

i have an apt with her on october 4th

JennerS22
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Ah that sucks.  I always hated hpts because with my first DD it told me negative and then I ended up with a positive a month later at the ER and I was indeed pregnant the month before and it should have showed up.

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

my dr doesnt have any openings until october :( and i cant afford to go anywhere else

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:21 AM

see with my last pregnancy the one that ended in miscarriage, my boobs were really sore for 2 months before it showed up on a pregnancy test and a month later when i had the ultrasound it showed that i was 5 weeks pregnant.

JennerS22
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:24 AM

That's really strange.  Did it turn out to be a molar or chemical pregnancy?

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

see with my last pregnancy the one that ended in miscarriage, my boobs were really sore for 2 months before it showed up on a pregnancy test and a month later when i had the ultrasound it showed that i was 5 weeks pregnant.

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:31 AM

they didnt say, they just said it hadnt grown at all after it hit 5 weeks.. and i didnt miscarry till 2 weeks after that ultrasound

JennerS22
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:37 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss.  That's really odd though.. I've never heard of anything like that.  The only thing I can think of is that you're going through it again??  It's a shame you can't see anyone anytime soon to find out.  I wish you the best of luck and I hope things turn out for you!

Quoting Aimeeo0o21:

they didnt say, they just said it hadnt grown at all after it hit 5 weeks.. and i didnt miscarry till 2 weeks after that ultrasound

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:33 PM

BUMP!

Aimeeo0o21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:55 PM

anyone have any idea about the discharge????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)