• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STUPID STUPID!! *hitting head against wall* **UPDATE 8/10** IN RED with PIC

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:16 AM
  • 29 Replies

Ok, ladies here it is......

I just knew this was our month.  Timing was perfect, super sore nipples immediately after O (not usual for me), and got worse steadily until about 6 dpo, at 5dpo small af type cramps in lower abdomine uterus area, throbbing of boobs and uterus cramping at the same time the night of 6dpo.  headaches starting on 6dpo along with waves of neasua and this dizzy feeling like I just got off a tilt a whirl, increase hunger and soooooo tired and unmotivated way over emotional, crying randomly blah blah blah. All the right signs right???? Ok, so just knew we were in this month.  Got a box in the mail from my sister saying hey my friend got pregnant faster than she thought so here are all her extra HPT's.... a whole box, like 20 of them!!!! FRERs! OMG a Godsend! Sooooooo I decide to see how long it takes to get a BFP by testing every morning.  So genius that I am I start with 7dpo BFN of course, 7dpo PM I just couldn't help myself BFN!!! duh what did I expect!  now today is either 8 or 9dpo not entirely sure if I Ovulated on Thurs of Friday.  But definetly one of them.  So I pee today thinking ok, there is a chance after the cramping and such on 5/6 dpo.  NOPE BFN!!!  Now I know realistically it is to early but I am so depressed and feel like we are out this month. I still have all the symptoms I had nothing has changed but for some reason seeing that BFN has made me so depressed! 

I could use some words of encouragement and I wanted to stress to all of you, even if you have the silly tests laying around DO NOT PEE ON THEM!!!!!!

Kensie

**UPDATE 8/9** Ok ladies, I just couldn't go two days without peeing on the darn things! Sooo rather than waste the FRERs I decided to use one of my generics..... I got a faint faint BFP right away, now I don't know whether to trust it or not.... I took a FRER after that thinking if a generic picked up something a FRER would to! So I used the same FMU and dipped the FRER and.... BFN!!!! So again not sure if I trust the Generic or not.  I am 10dpo today. 

**UPDATE 8/10*  Ok here we are again, I am 11dpo.  I took a generic and a FRER this morning again.  I have now convinced myself I am going to see negatives to make me feel better.  The results....... a stronger BFP on the Generic EPT and I think a super super faint BFP on the FRER, I can't get it to show up in a pic so I am going to say BFN just to be on the safe side. I am posting pics of the Generic EPT though. Opinions please?

This was taken after 2 min.  I accidentally saved this one over the regular one so all I have is the inverted one in the time frame. OOOPS!

Thanks!

Kensie

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
simplyrachel88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:22 AM

aw hun! I feel your pain! Except I'm not that early and still getting BFNs. You are definatly not out of this yet. Don't give up yet, but maybe wait a few days and POAS again! I'll be praying

kensie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:33 AM

Doesn't getting that BFN suck!!!!! You are not out either, hang in there and keep on peeing! I am going to do my bes to wait until Tuesday or Wedensday to pee again.

Although, in reality I will probably be peeing again in the morning. LOL

Kens

simplyrachel88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:38 AM

It REALLY sucks! I'm trying not to let it get me down.. but totally knocked the wind out of my sails. I'm gonna try to wait a week and then test again if AF doesn't show. I can't take much more of the BFN.

Here's hoping your next test shows two beautiful lines hun!! :o)

QueenJen
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:10 AM

I'm sorry for your stress. We all want that BFP so bad that sometimes we can't wait. You know, as much as we hate the 2ww wait. It is  2weeks of hope that we can have a bfp, so that not happening day after day while we should  be chilling and hopeful is an extreme downer. 

Whenever I think about buying POAS when I'm in the store when it's too early, I buy pads or tampons instead. It may be a strange way to steer off compulsive urges, but all these tests are so expensive and these companies making them are billionaires from our impatience month after month.

Hoping you get yours soon!

J.Norman
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:12 AM

I got my BFP on 7-8 DPO and it was not FMU, BUT it has also caused so much UNNEEDED STRESS!!!!! Because of my af and late ovulation and ultrasounds not matching what the Dr's thought was my due date!

LWESTBROOKS
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM

wow i think i ovulated last thursday or friday...i want to take a test so bad but after reading this i'm gonna try my hardest to wait til monday...but at the same time i'm a little discouraged because i don't feel like i have pregnancy symptoms :-(

DessC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:44 AM

I give my tests to my dh and he hides them for me does not give them to me unless I ask.

InessaEllis
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM

BFN this early means nothing. Don't sweat it, yet. Just wait the 2 weeks (I know it's hard) and try again. GL

RedheadMama18
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Don't give up yet!  You still could be too early to have the right amount of HCG to show up on a test.  Lots of baby dust your way!

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM

aww lol i know the feeling but youre still waaaay early youre not out yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)