Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HPT Results

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:20 AM
  • 13 Replies

BFN! I'm so disapointed. My breasts are still so swollen and tender; it just doesn't make any sense. I would love to be able to blame it on Dollar store tests but I know many woman get their BFPs with them. I feel confused.... :o(

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah725
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Who knows why.  I friend of mine just knew she was pregnant but the test kept saying neg with her son and a week later it said pos.  But with her daughter it came pos right away.

BethRae
by Bethany on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:02 AM

When is AF due? Is it late? Well hopefully this test is wrong..Good luck

DessC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:13 AM

it's not over till AF shows good luck and baby dust!

InessaEllis
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:22 AM

yeah don't cry just yet. I tested thursday with a BFN but AF is now late. It's not over till it's over

simplyrachel88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM

technically AF is not late. I only have AF every other month and this month is an off month for me. If i was to have it I always start on the 5th of the month. I just thought for sure I ovulated this month and with the strange things my breasts are doing, not to mention my eating habits; I thought for sure this was our month. I'm trying to not be discouraged but there comes a point where you have to believe the BFNs and move on. This is the second. I took one on the 4th - BFN. sigh...

mary7710
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM

baby dust to you.

InessaEllis
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Quoting simplyrachel88:

technically AF is not late. I only have AF every other month and this month is an off month for me. If i was to have it I always start on the 5th of the month. I just thought for sure I ovulated this month and with the strange things my breasts are doing, not to mention my eating habits; I thought for sure this was our month. I'm trying to not be discouraged but there comes a point where you have to believe the BFNs and move on. This is the second. I took one on the 4th - BFN. sigh...

If you were far enough along to have strange eating habits, you'd be far enough along to get  a BFP, I think. But I would wait another week or 2 and test again. GL

Mommyof3yippey
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:01 AM

IM sorry hun, if it makes u feel any better...my Boobs are HORRIBLE sore...and BFN via Blood test....let's just thank those stupid hormones for being jacked up! LOL

bonnebell81
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Aww hun how many dpo are you? I am having the same thing swollen, tender b's but bfn so far but only 8dpo. I know dollar store tests are reliable as I found out I was preggo with both my daughters with them! Maybe give it a couple of days and retest. GL to you and lots of babydust!!!baby dust

simplyrachel88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:28 PM

thanks ladies! I'm so thankful to have your support. I'm not giving up hope yet. According to the pattern my AF's have been following since January this is a 'skipped month' for me. I only have AF every other month, always on the 5th. So technically I'm not late since I wasn't 'supposed' to have an AF this month. If i figured that I should have then i am two days late for AF. I know, confusing... it is for me too.

I'm having my husband hide my one remaining test and testing on Wednesday morning. Please pray!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)