• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the strangest thing just happened= +then - then+

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

I gt a positive ovulation test( it was the smlley kind) so I know it was a positive on Wednesday.... Then yesterday I got a negative so I assumed I ovultated yesterday. My temps didnt go up so I took another test today and got another positive ovulation smiley!. I feel like my cm is drying up so I don;t know what to  think.... I am freaking out and don't know what to do. We are going to BD today and tomorrow just to be sure but I am really anxious that I am not ovulating or something????

Have any of you had this happen?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BethRae
by Bethany on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:14 AM

That's weird. I would BD today and tomorrow just to be on the safe side! Good luck!

Mommyof3yippey
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM

sometimes that can happen... just keep on bding just incase!

carebear78
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:06 PM

So I just read that three days in a row of positives can be normal but what about a day of positive then a negative then another positive but with no temp increase?  Please Help!!!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Hey,

Anything is possible.  Are you also charting?  That usually tells you after the fact when you ovulated.  If you got a postive again today, then I would BD like usual :).

Good luck!

carebear78
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I am charting and didn't have a temp increase. Hopefully I will get one tomorrow. Who Knows?

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM

first of all good luck!! secondly, just wanted to say with opk's it says not to test with fmu, the hormone is better detected later in the day, the box of my dollar store cheapie says best time to use them is between 10am and 8pm, so perhaps that could have thrown it off. i hope you get your bfp!

carebear78
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I tested this morning with FMU but then waited 4 more hours and tested again and it was still positive.  My dh and I just bd so tofday is covered . I am just worried that my hormones are all whaked out or something.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)