Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let the mattress dancing commence!!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

So, I'm on cycle day 8 and the mattress dancing has commenced!  I told my husband last night that starting tonight (Sat. night) we had to start doing the baby dance every other night.  About 15 minutes later, he says to me "Hey honey, I need to go check the laundry." 

Apparently, "check the laundry" means come downstairs with me and have a little fun on top of the washing machine!  LMAO 

So, technically, the mattress dancing started a day early and it wasn't mattress dancing, it was washing machine dancing.  I love my hubby....he's so funny!

We are really hoping to get our BFP this month.  After having my tubal reversal surgery on June 23, we kind of assumed it wouldn't happen the first month trying because my body was still healing.  I feel really good now and feel like we really have a shot at a BFP this time. 

I just want to tell you all that the support on this group is nothing short of amazing.  You are all very strong women and I am proud to be a part of it. 

Good luck to all of you and I hope and pray that you all get your BFP's this month!  Maybe all of us should have a "washing machine dance" night.  :)

Jeni

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Daveswife07
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Well Good Luck! I hope this month is your month.

DessC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Good luck and baby dust!!

bonnebell81
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Sounds like fun!!!! Happy Bding to you!!!! GL and lots of babydust!!!!baby dust

ASmomofQman
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Good luck mama. I was inseminated and lucky enough to get pregnant on the first try. I am sending lucky dust your way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)