Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Massacred egg whites? How's that for normal?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

if you aren't sick of my postings yet; i have yet another question. So yesterday I decided to look for various changes and symptoms in my body and while searching I discoverd a White glob of cervical mucus when i wiped. I've never had that before. i searched further (tmi) and my finger came out with white cottage cheese looking mucus. The only other way I can discribe it is: massacred egg whites, but after they have been lightly cooked and mutilated. if that makes any sense. I've never had that before i don't think. Maybe once near when I was ovulating but i can't be ovulating now! What could this be? Pregnancy symptom??? Or is my body TOTALLY and COMPLETLY messed up?!?! 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DessC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Not sure but here is a bump for you!

ambk4ever
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:55 AM

IDK maybe a yeast infection?!?!?! I have no idea though.

AndiDurall
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Not sure but when I've been pregnant in the past, I always get the leukorhia (sp) really early.  It is white and globby.  Thicker than ewcm but similar in globby-ness.  I remember my hubby actually going down there (tmi) and being like "uh.....what is that?!?!?!"  It was normal......just kinda icky.  I'd wait a few days and test for pregnancy unless you get af. 

simplyrachel88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I just looked up yeast infections (I've never had one) and the discharged was explained perfectly but I'm not having any of the other symptoms. Maybe it just hasn't started yet?

AndiDurall
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Don't they have testers in stores now that tell you if you have an infection?  You might be able to take one of those.  My leukorhia discharge actually looked just like yeast infection discharge but without the yeast infection symptoms.  Yeast infections are horrible.  You are itchy and sore and miserable.  I've only had a couple but I hope to never get one again.  hahahah.  I don't know what to say except maybe try the infection test or wait until you get more symptoms of infection or wait a week and see if af shows up.....if not.....test for pregnancy again.  Bodies are wonderful, aren't they.....not confusing at all.  lmbo

simplyrachel88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Quoting AndiDurall:

Not sure but when I've been pregnant in the past, I always get the leukorhia (sp) really early.  It is white and globby.  Thicker than ewcm but similar in globby-ness.  I remember my hubby actually going down there (tmi) and being like "uh.....what is that?!?!?!"  It was normal......just kinda icky.  I'd wait a few days and test for pregnancy unless you get af. 

You've given me some hope! And LOL my husband actually said the same thing! He was the one who noticed it first. I'm going to wait and see what happens. As of right now I still have no symptoms leaning towards a yeast infection so I'm hopeful that its just Leukorrhea caused by pregnancy. I'm waiting to test until next wednesday. Provided I can get my husband to hide the test on me. ;o)

LeeLei
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:55 PM
the consistency does sound yeasty. some women just have the cottage cheese thing without itching and stuff. when ive gotten them i dont itch. hopefully its a good sign for u though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)