• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation Dip? Please check it out and comment.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  • 28 Replies

I am 9 DPO today. I got a BFN this morning. I have been scouring the internet to find people who have experienced a similar temp dip at 7 DPO and gotten a BFP but have been unsuccessful. There are plenty of posts but none of them tell the end of the story, pregnant or not? Did anyone have a chart like this and get a BFP? Thanks for looking... here's the link:
 http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ff87c

Rebecca(31)DH(31)Mommy to Hunter 2-10-06 & Carter 7-31-07

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SushiKitty
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Yesterday I got 8 DPO and I just found out I am pregnant yesterday. I you have questions I am here to help. #4 Pregnancy. 

SushiKitty
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Just wondering, what pregnancy test you take? I took the wrong one and it was negative then the same day someone on Cafemom referred me to take a deferent one and it was positive. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

loveselvis33
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I took a CVS blue dye test. There was not even a hint of a line. Going to try a First Response tonight and tomorrow. What brand did you have luck with?

SushiKitty
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I took First response early detection, and I had a faint line. earlier that day I took a digital  first response and it was negative. I saw statistics on all pregnancy test and First response early detection had the best results 8 DPO and up. 

ncbirdie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:25 PM

I think your chart looks promising.  After your dip your temp went up even higher than it had before.  If it stays high like that instead of being a random high it will be considered a triphasic pattern.  While this happens in non-pregnant charts, it's far more common on pregnant charts because of the increased progesterone in your system after implantation.

loveselvis33
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Thanks for the tip. I'll try again tonight. Do you temp? Did you have a temp dip that was around implantation time? I just feel like this is the month. I have had heartburn every day and I never in my life had heartburn, except when I was pregnant. Last night I could not keep my eyes open at 8pm so went to sleep and did not wake up until 7am! Not like me at all.

loveselvis33
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM

ncbirdie - Thanks for the encouragement. It is totally different from last month's chart. There was no dip and temp was not as high or consistent after O at this month is.

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:33 PM

its still early for a bfp and youre not out till af shows looks like a good dip for implantation to me! best of luck i hope you get your bfp

ncbirdie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:34 PM

This is my only pregnancy chart.  I don't know how accurate it would be for a normal, viable pregnancy, but the closest I had to any kind of a dip was at 10DPO (lowest valid temp of my luteal phase) followed by a positive test at 14DPO.  I never developed a triphasic pattern, though.

loveselvis33
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:37 PM

ncbirdie - Thanks for sharing that. I really like that website's charting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)