Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im taking a break from ttc :(

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

We have been trying for over a year now and i got my bfp on my sons bday feb. 1  and i miscarried in april at 10 weeks.  We started trying again a month after my d&c and everytime af shows i sink more into depression. Now that its getting closer to what would have been my due date i dont think i can handle much more dissapointment. My best friend had a baby 3 days ago and i cant even go visit her , it hurts too bad . So we are taking a break from ttc  for a while , what ever happens , happens.   good luck to everyone else !!!!!!

Loading Ticker...ttc-after-loss-baby-dust.png

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dreamhopefaith
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I'm sorry to  hear about your loss.  I can't imagine the pain that must be. 

I know it is hard but just remember everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know what it is at that time.  Keep your head up and when it is right it will happen. 

Hugs to you!

LeeLei
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM
taking a break may be just what you need mamas! rest up and feel better! blessings to you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom985
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:11 PM

thanks yall. We arent preventing but we arent ttc  its gonna be hard  but maybe taking stress out of the equation will help.

LilyBeansMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I'm so sorry.  I know when my due date came in April (I miscarried in September) I had a really hard time.  Now I'm expecting again so I know miracles happen.  Maybe taking a little break will be just the stress relief you need.

hugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)