Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Probably a stupid question but...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have to ask!!  I thought that I saw a line on my HPT this am but if I turned the light on then I couldn't see one so I threw it out and hoped for the best - well I just threw some more garbage out and there is a line now, now that it is dry.  I have never had a BFN get a line after it dried, does that mean that I did see a line this am? was it a BFP after all? The line isn't pink just a straight line that is darker than the paper. I will try to get a picture on but that always seems to not work for me!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f2df4/rss4351.xml  how bout the chart?  Look triphasic or am I just massively over analyzing?  These little glimmers of hope are so hard to deal with cause I don't want to get my hopes up.  It is too hard dealing if you get your hopes up.  So give it to me ladies!! What do you think?

Praying we all get our BFP's!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kiffypooh
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM

I have no advice on this, but I'm with  you on getting my hopes up this month.  I keep telling myself, "it's a far fall from this high up!" but it doesn't help!

Baby dust!!!!

LeeLei
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM
if it got darker after it dried it doesnt count. has to be within the ten min window. check www.peeonastick.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncbirdie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:04 PM

If you don't see any color to that line, I would definitely consider it an evap.  Even if there was color, unless you saw it in the initial 10 minute window it doesn't count.  Unfortunately, your chart won't load for me so I can't apply my chart reading skills.

LilyBeansMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

It does sound like an evap.  :(  I can't view your chart that way, either.  It always worked for me to right-click on my chart then save it to my desktop.  Then you can upload it as a photo in your post.

ltlnutmeg
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Thanks for your responses.  I agree it had to be an evap cause I still am getting BFN's so I wait for AF to get started on my meds for IUI #3.

My temps dropped today too.  So AF is on her way.  My chart looked sooo good.  There was a def. temp jump after the second one too.  I was so sure this was it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)