Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

digi test...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

So I have like 9 test strips already at home, but I'm so addicted that I wanted to buy more...lol so when I went to Target today I couldn't help myself I decided to go down the aisle the test were in...well I know I shouldn't but I decided to buy a box! then I couldn't decide to buy the box of clear-blue digis or the frer with the extra test...so I decided sense hubby is making me wait to test untill I'm like a week late I might as well go with the digi so needless to say I got some digi test today!!! just wanted to share..hehehe

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mipsy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:31 PM
Man, it takes a brave woman to use a digital! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christinajeanne
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I like the digital tests. They seem to work for me.

EricsMama06
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Why do you say that? Im pretty new to this so is there something I should know about digi. ones?

Quoting Mipsy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahawkins
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:00 PM

the digi's as just not as sensitive...and yeah Mipsy I know...hehehe I figured wth I'm going to be a week late, either I am or not LOL

Quoting EricsMama06:

Why do you say that? Im pretty new to this so is there something I should know about digi. ones?

Quoting Mipsy:

JessWulf84
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I got a + on a digi on the day of my missed period...it was actually the only positive I saw (other than the test I took after I already knew I was pregnant).  Good luck!

EricsMama06
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Ohh got ya. thanks

Quoting ahawkins:

the digi's as just not as sensitive...and yeah Mipsy I know...hehehe I figured wth I'm going to be a week late, either I am or not LOL

Quoting EricsMama06:

Quoting Mipsy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellis
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:23 PM

That is what is sitting in my bathroom. I dont want to see the maybe line. lol just tell me no and i'll move on lol

2boys2luv83
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM

LOL I have FRER that I will use first, then when I get a positive on it, Ive got some digi ones that I will test with to be sure!  LOL Im a POASaholic!

china019
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:35 PM

That's what I'm planning on doing too! Hopefully, I will get my BFP in a few days!

Quoting 2boys2luv83:

LOL I have FRER that I will use first, then when I get a positive on it, Ive got some digi ones that I will test with to be sure!  LOL Im a POASaholic!

ahawkins
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM

hmmm- maybe I should go back and get the box of FRER too! lol

Quoting china019:

That's what I'm planning on doing too! Hopefully, I will get my BFP in a few days!

Quoting 2boys2luv83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)