Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14 dpo, BFN but no sign AF, is there any hope?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:31 PM
  • 8 Replies

AF was supposed to show up today, didn't. I had a bfn this morning but my temperature still up and normally it should already be lower. Do you think I could be pregnant even if I used First response(6 days before your period) test? I'm going CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kayteebug93
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Maybe you ovulated later than you thought? Hoping for a bfp soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveselvis33
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:22 PM

As long as AF has not arrived, there is still a chance. Temps being up is a good sign. I have been doing a lot of reading on HPTs and it seems that they are not as sensitive as we all would like. If implantation takes a little longer, or if your body has not produced enough HCG then it may take more time to show up. Hang in there...

china019
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:31 PM

You probaby don't have enough hcg to detect.. I'm in the same boat, 13 dpo, and still BFN, but no AF....here's hoping that we both get our bfp...Have you had any symptoms? I did have some gas last week, and some nauseousness, but that's about it. Lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quoting loveselvis33:

As long as AF has not arrived, there is still a chance. Temps being up is a good sign. I have been doing a lot of reading on HPTs and it seems that they are not as sensitive as we all would like. If implantation takes a little longer, or if your body has not produced enough HCG then it may take more time to show up. Hang in there...

lilou
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM

Quoting kayteebug93:

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought? Hoping for a bfp soon!

I whish but  I know exactly when O occured. I chart, check cm and took digital ovulation test.

violetgirl
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM

As long as your temperature stays up, there is hope.  I hope you're pregnant, and I hope AF stays away!  Good luck!

LeeLei
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:38 PM
some chicas dont get a pos until AF is a week or two late, so there is still a good chance!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilou
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM

I had spotting between 6-10 dpo. Started very little pink then more around 10 dpo. Funny you said gas because it's been horrible in the last week and it not typical for me! I had some mild cramping. No migraine (I always have one at 5 dpo). I usually get a bfp very early (9dpo), had a few miscarriages and it was all the same. The only time I had a bfn at 14 dpo than positive I ended up with an ectopic, that's why I'm freaking out.

Quoting china019:

You probaby don't have enough hcg to detect.. I'm in the same boat, 13 dpo, and still BFN, but no AF....here's hoping that we both get our bfp...Have you had any symptoms? I did have some gas last week, and some nauseousness, but that's about it. Lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quoting loveselvis33:

lilou
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Oh and I just spoke to mu husband who is out of State and he ask me to wait until he comes back (Monday) to test, I told him there IS NO WAY  I can wait that long! Plus I have a friend who's coming to visit for the week, I don't want to test while she is here, she is also coming on Monday. Argghh bad timing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)