• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out for the count already?!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

So..every month about 4-5 days before AF I become a total B*tch lol.  I'm so moody and cranky..and I just KNOW that AF is coming to visit.  I think I'm already out for this month because I've been in this funk for 2 days already and I'm due for AF in 4-5 days.  Do any of you other girls know when you are out for the month based on definite PMS symtpoms?  Has anyone had symptoms similar to mine and ended up pregnant?  I'm only 8 DPO so too early to test.  Thanks!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MargotRanae
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:54 AM
A migraine that lasts for a day. I got headaches when pregnant but before af they are consistenly painful and nauseating. I hate that pregnancy symptoms are similar to af. Hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:58 AM

I usually get a few headaches a week or so before AF comes. :[ Although, I haven't had any yet and AF is due on the 15-18! But it's still a little early.

Wife2B4ever
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:02 AM

I always know when my period is coming, Always. 

I cramp a little RIght before it comes.  Plus I also get this other feeling that I can't even explain in my stomach. I also feel much warmer & if I'm at work I'll be sweating like it's 100 degrees in there.

I'm glad I always know when its coming though. Oh yeah it also comes every 28 days (every month, never a day early or late)

EmmysMommy818
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Bump!

Momof2Tifferz
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:05 PM

if you have pms signs and you know this is the way you are everymonth then go with what you know everyone is so diffrent its hard to tell you 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)