Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I may, I wish I might! ::UPDATE in red::

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM
  • 26 Replies

I'm about 8 or 9'ish' DPO. My breasts are swollen and tender (my nips are the WORST), my sniffer is totally picking up on crazy things and I have been having aversions from certain foods. I also noticed that my cervix is super high and closed and I have an increase in CM. I'm REALLY hoping this is it! Oh WOW! I can't wait until I test on the 14th! This definitely IS the hardest, and longest, 2WW for me yet! Good luck to all you lovely ladies out there

*Well, today is CD24 and I actually started AF! Strange! I haven't had this short of a cycle since about a year ago. I also find it a bit odd that I had such an increase in CM, even leading up to today. Doesn't CM dry up right before AF or on the day of AF? I feel confused. My cycle has been very regular at 28 days and my ovulation day each cycle has even been consistent. I don't get it :-(  Oh well, I'm going to try not to pick it apart with my thoughts. I'm gonna just take it as it is and move on. I have a lot coming up that will be piled onto my plate and maybe right now really isn't the best time to be pregnant or have a baby. Such is life....But good luck to all of you out there still trying. I wish you the very best!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleMomma13
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:26 PM

good luck!

erothacker
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Get the test strips online and test now!! I got my BFP at 10 or 11 DPO so after they ship to you it will be time. Either way good luck!! You have the same symptoms that I did... baby dust

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Why thank ya LittleMomma13 :-)

Quoting LittleMomma13:

good luck!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:31 PM

CONGRATS to you! How exciting! What is the website? And did you have those symptoms at 8-9DPO too? This gives me hope, hehe.

Quoting erothacker:

Get the test strips online and test now!! I got my BFP at 10 or 11 DPO so after they ship to you it will be time. Either way good luck!! You have the same symptoms that I did... baby dust

IzzysMommy427
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

violetgirl
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Your symptoms are very encouraging!  Ooooh, I hope this is it for you!  Good luck, can't wait for an update!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Thanks ladies! I won't be testing intil the 14th though. I don't wanna take a chance on getting a BFN because I tested too early. Thanks for the encouragement :-)

mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Good luck!

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Do my symptoms sound realistic for ESOP? Or is this kinda normal and I'm letting it get to my head?

2pittsburghboys
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM

That is how I felt and my lil guy is now 14 months :)  Good Luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)