Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'm never going to understand my 'cycle' ...because it just isn't. I don't know what to call it but a cycle it is not. from the time i first got it to the end of junior year in high school it was 6 weeks then 12days of AF...it sucked! but it was reliable. Then it kinda stopped all together for half a year. and then showed up whenever. which it still does to this day. It took two years of trying to get my daughter, and almost three years to get my second. I know it's still early to even hope for #3 (and the last) but I don't want to go even another year.

Anyone else have a crazy 'shows up when it feels like' af?

what do you do to get it 'regular'?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Your "cycles" sound like how mine were before I got on birth control pills. But I was on bc for like 10 years before getting off when we decided to TTC. I got preggo same month I stopped the bc. I wish I could be of more help b/c I know how much it sucks when your cycle really isn't a cycle! *hugs*

dueoctober809
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:52 AM

you could talk to your doc about meds that would make your cycle regulate that would definately help you out, then after theyre regular you can begin figuring out your ovulation schedule best of luck to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)