Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's has experience w/ cramps during tww?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:43 PM
  • 27 Replies

I am 7-8 dpo and for the past few days I have been having mild cramps...today has been the most!  I have also had a continuous elevated temp (my norm is 97.5...lately anywhere from 98.2 to 99.7)

The cramps are bugging me... but I do recall (especially with my son) always feeling like af was going to begin throughout the first trimester...

but this tww it driving me insane!...and so are the cramps...because I can't stop the constant thoughts of is this pregnancy or af beginning  (although I am not due until 4-6 days from now??) so we'll see... what is your experience?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiffypooh
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:04 AM

I had the same thing around the same dpo.  I'm not due for AF until wed or thur so lets hope it's implantation!

newmamanew2town
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:39 AM

I hope it's implantation for both of us!!  Keep me posted on your tww!!

Quoting Kiffypooh:

I had the same thing around the same dpo.  I'm not due for AF until wed or thur so lets hope it's implantation!

ritzbit
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:40 AM

I've been cramping for the past week, from my uterus, on the sides, and on my legs.  I tested at 11dpo and got a positive.  Yesterday was probably the first day that they weren't bothering me.  I'm on 13dpo now.

Wife2B4ever
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 1:56 AM

I have also felt like I am going to start the past couple of days but I know I'm not going to.. I still have 12 days til mine is due to be here.. I am really hoping I am pregnant! I can't even explain how bad I want to be..

KellyMarie105
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I have been getting pains in my lower abdomen and yesterday and today my breasts are sore, but that happens right before AF, so who knows with me. Good luck and baby dust to you!

LeeLei
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:16 AM
same with me when i was on those dpo days. im hoping that it was implantation for me and i hope the same for you chica!!! keep us posted ans croché!!! lol gotta stay busy during the 2ww or you will go bananas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovehim07
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:36 AM

I just got my bfp and still have cramping. I hope you get you bfp good luck.

Wife2B4ever
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Hope no one minds, I'm just seeing if my tickers work that I just made...

baby

baby development

kayteebug93
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 5:42 AM
I've been having a little cramping and once I had a brownish discharge. I'm Hoping its implantation! I can test in about 7 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emesthef
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:13 AM

whats is tww?confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)