Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying question

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
Should I still be trying after my ovulation window? It's much harder trying the second time around when there is a little one in the house. hubby was wondering if we should keep up this rigorous schedule all month long. Does this make sense?
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
eeyorerdl
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Guess it wouldn't hurt to keep on...unless you know EXACTLY when you ovulate, which is really hard to tell!  You just never know...I understand about trying the second time around.  We've been ttc #2 for 13 months now...nothing.  It's gotten to where we're trying without trying. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

InessaEllis
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Nah, save it for before or during Ovulation. Otherwise you'll both get tired and I heard if you do it too much, that's not good either. Stick to every other day the week before O and when you get really close to O maybe every day. GL

MargotRanae
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:42 PM

take a break. We bd everyday days 10-13, every other day for days 14-16. And then enough! There are lots of methods out there. If you have ewcm, I identify it as ovulating. I bd within 12 hours and then take a day break. But, I also ovulate regularly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)