Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone been TTC For more than 2 years??

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:05 AM
  • 18 Replies

I just wanted to know if any of you ladies out there have been TTC for more than 2 years and have gotten pregnant?? should I just give up :(

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mum-to-a-cutie
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Hi Elly, I was trying for 4 years with DS, we started to see the Dr to go down the testing route and we fell pregnant straight away! LOL We are just leaving it to nature now, its been 8 months since I had an ectopic pregnancy and 10 months before that.  Fingerscrossed for us both, and dont give up hope, it will happen xxx

mommanikki46536
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Not me personally but one of my neices had a son Jan. 2001...when he turned about 6 months old they started trying for a 2nd child....they FINALLY got preggo this past jauary and is due Oct. 22nd....they had been trying about 8 1/2 yrs for baby #2 and never went to a dr about it no matter how many times i told them to.... When they finally decided that it was not gonna happen and just focused on enjoying the son they have, it happened....Don't give up...just try to put it out of your mind and when the time is right it will happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Hey,

I know how you feel girlfriend.  It took my hubby and I 3 years for my son (who is now almost 3 years old).  It seemed like it would never happen.  Our relationship was ruined over it, and we were seperated for a while.  When I came back and we rekindled things....I also started baking you know who :)

Good luck honey :)

LilyBeansMom
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I wasn't "actively" trying, just hoping and praying for about 4 1/2 years before I got pregnant last year.  I miscarried in September, but after that I knew it WAS possible so I started charting, etc.  Now I'm pregnant again and due in March!!  Don't give up hope - miracles happen every day!

BabyRaynor
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Ive been ttc#1 for 5 years now. so i know the pain. we are goin to doctors. i hopin it will soon.. :)  im here if you need someone

Elijahsmom800
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM
I had been TTC for 2.5 yrs with baby #2...now I am 17 weeks pregnant with a little girl! Don't give up just try not to make life all about having a baby. Relax and enjoy the ride ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM
5 and a half years here and still no baby. But I ended up giving up, and it's driving me fucking nuts LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elly0312
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Thankyou so much! you guys have made me feel sooo much better :) I know now there is still a chance :) so i will stop trying so hard and enjoy life as much as possible! xoxoxo Thankyou!!

candcsmom2008
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I would say NO I tried for 4 yrs to get pg with DD and then after one crazy night 9 months after DD was born I got PG with DS so do not give up.. GL MOMMA

Native_mommy36
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 11:07 PM
With my daughter it was 18 months And now ttc #2 I am on month 23 so almost 2 years. I did have a miscarriage this last July which was horrible but gave me hope that I acually concieved! It will happen when the time is right! The wait is so worth it in the end though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)