Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I think this OPK is positive!! I need your eyes again.

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM
  • 8 Replies

So yesterday I posted a pic of my OPK and it was determined it was negative but I just took this one and I think it's positive! What do you ladies think? Does it matter that I took it this early?

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cameronsmom8
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Yeah that looks positive to me. Is that a Wondfo? I bought some last week, and they are hard to read I think... Yesterday morning I had one that looked close, so I thought Oh yeah for sure tonight I will get a positive one, But last night they were LIGHTER than the one in the morning, after not hardly drinking anything all damn day!!!! So hopefully in a few minutes mine will look just like yours!!!

Laylalover
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Yeah it's a Wondfo. I agree they are hard to read! Last month I drove myself nuts wondering if it was ever positive, but this is the darkest I've gotten! What CD are you on? This is CD 9 for me. I will take one later on just to make sure. I'm getting excited!!

cameronsmom8
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I am CD 22... I have LOOOONG cycles. Was your test taken with FMU?

smileyashmommy
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Looks positive to me, get to bding!!!

Laylalover
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:54 AM

No, I woke yp today around 7 so I've gone to the bathroom I think twice before this test. It was TMU Hehehehe Third morning urine!

mary7710
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM

yessssssssssss

MrsMilliken
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I think it looks positive! I posted pics yesterday to see what everyone thought about mine. I spoke to the nurse in my RE's office and she said they tell their patients if there is a change in color in the line, even if the line never reaches the color of the control, that it is considered as a positive because that is a shift in hormones and it detected the surge. I took another one the day after and it went back to being light. So i am considering that my positive and i think you should too!!! Get to bding! I got my positive on CD 22 as well (i think!) GL!!!!!!!!!!!

olivejuicebby
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Yep, looks + to me!! Happy BDing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)