Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hopeing for baby dust

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

in july i miscarried at 14 weeks but i didnt know anything until i was 16 weeks when i went for my 4 month check up anyways not gonna get into my sappy story ab all that anyways i recently just got off my 1st period i started on aug 26th and we are ttc any advise? we've been tryin since 2 days after my d&c (no harsh comments please) i know it was to early but still we lost a baby and we want another one really bad that d&c took place july 23rd..that shoulda been my 2nd baby and my husbands 2nd baby but our 1st together...any advise out there in how to concieve this month? so i can have a june baby? im takin prenatals been takin them since my pregnancy and my dr told me to keep takin them until i get pregnant again to help my body get ready for another baby i feel so new to this but in the same time im not really new my 1st wasnt planned but the 2nd one was but it took 6 months and i honestly dont wanna wait 6 months again to get prego again

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyNWifey04
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:03 AM

aww im so sorry to hear that, but alls i can say is good luck and tons of babydust. its been almost a year and we still have not gotten prego. It may take 6 month or more and even less for you to get prego again just dont stress over it . that can make it harder :( just let it happen naturally and it shall :) Tons of baby dust to you sweetie and keep us updated

nanasue31204
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss, I had a miscarriage on June 20 and we also decided to start trying again right away. We had a lot of negative reactions to starting again, especially from my doctor, but my DH and I are at peace with our decision. We will leave it in God's hands. I'm hoping this is our month, It took 2 periods to get my body back to normal and to actually ovulate. I'm about 5-6 DPO now, fingers crossed I get my BFP soon. Good Luck and Baby Dust and don't let anyone make you feel bad about moving forward.

olivejuicebby
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM

i'm sorry for your loss ::Hugs:: and lots of sticky baby dust your way!!

Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:39 AM

*hugs* I'm sorry for your loss.

Sending *sticky baby dust* your way. :)

hzunker78
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope you get your BFP soon!  Lots of sticky baby dust to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)