Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What ovulation kits do you girls use???

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM
  • 4 Replies

trying to plan next month which kits are the best and which ones can i use at any time of day???

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CowboyKyle
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I use the clear blue digital. i love them..no guessing if the lines as dark or not. very easy to read..

smileyashmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I've done sooo many different kinds but I've decided to only do the clearblue digital opks from now on.  I got a box of 20 tests on amazon for $38.  It's very stress free and there's no guessing at the lines.  But you can buy the answer brand, they work fine.  It's 20 strips for $18.  They say you can only use them for one month though and then have to throw them away.  Since the digitals are individually wrapped I can use them for however many months it takes.  Or you can always buy the ones off the net from amazon, ebay, or early-pregnancy-tests.com.  They are by far the cheapest.  All the tests work, so you really can't go wrong.  Good luck!

olivejuicebby
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM

i used the Answer brand, i thought they were good :)

Miskuh
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:12 PM

I used the generic Target ones and they worked just fine,  I would always take mine in the afternoon - I wouldn't get positives if I only did it in the morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)