Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINALLY!...Maybe? **Pic**Updatew/Pic

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:05 AM
  • 12 Replies

For the past month I've been driving myself bananas testing OPKS and each one has been a bigfatyeahright. So, I was going to rid myself the stress and trash the OPKS ..I decided to use just one more this morning and to me, it looks positive. Every time I've used them before there has either A. been no test line, or B. the line was so faint it might as well not be there.

So ladies..tell me what you think!

Okay so I took another OPK about 10 minutes ago and this is what I got. (I have to figure out how to fix the date/time on my camera. blah!) The one I took JUST NOW is on the TOP

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuicebby
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I think that if its not + it is really close lol So, I would keep testing but also start BDing :) Good luck!

jenniferw10
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM

That is pretty close to a positive. i would definitely say you will be ovulating within the next 24-72 hours. GL!!

heather406
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:09 AM

If that was mine, I'd take it as a positive!  Get to work! :P

JJG86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Thanks for the input!! I showed SO and he thinks it looks pretty positive too!

mary7710
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Use 2 pm urine not FMU bc ur LH surge will not pick in the morning.  U may get a faslse + or false _.

Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Quoting olivejuicebby:

I think that if its not + it is really close lol So, I would keep testing but also start BDing :) Good luck!

JJG86
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Okay thanks!

Quoting mary7710:

Use 2 pm urine not FMU bc ur LH surge will not pick in the morning.  U may get a faslse + or false _.

hales17momo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I read that even if one side of the test line is as dark as the control it is a positive. The right side looks to be the same color as the control so I would say it is positive! Get to BDing right away!!!!Good Luck!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Its getting really close :), perhaps tomorrow!

S.Street
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:35 AM

I don't think it's a positive yet cause on those OPK's they say the test line has to be the same color or darker.  You will probably get a positive tomorrow.  Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)