Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going to the liquor store.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

:(  AF came this morning.  No need to test.  I hate this.  I hate this whole process.  Why does it have to take a month?  I don't know what we did wrong, we are going to try the Instead Cups next month.  Seriously though, I am going to drink all day.  I really had hope this month and now it's gone :(

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bonnebell81
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Oh hun I'm so sorry af showed!! She is always a bummer but I wish you so much luck for next cycle!!!! GL to with the instead cups, I tried them this cycle and waiting to see if they worked!! No harm in a drink now it's relaxing!!:)

gr8momto4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I'm sorry Momma :( I'm in the same boat except I'm still waiting on AF to start a new cycle. I know how gut wrenching it feels to have to wait a whole nother month but we can do it. We'll do it together! I understand wanting to drink the day away but when your actively trying to conceive that might not be the healthiest thing to put your body thru Momma. Maybe just grab a book and a blanket and go have a quite day at a park under a big shade tree. I hope you have a better day <hugs>

RedheadMama18
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I'm sorry AF showed!  :-(  Good luck and lots of baby dust next cycle!

granola729
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I said the same thing when AF came this cycle... I had a big glass of '04 pinot noir when I got home from work.  Good luck next cycle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)