Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone watch NJ reunion?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM
  • 8 Replies

..cant bellieve how some of those women act!...it was hard to watch..even fast forwarded through some part..however next week is set to DVR! always have to watch a trainwreck its hard not to!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Love that show!! I was beginning to think the show was totally scripted but if that's the case then Teresa is a great actress. WOW. Can't wait for next week. I love that Danielle said she's not the same scared girl from last reunion but ran away and avoided answering some of the ladies questions! Can't wait to see what Kim G has to say, although I'm not a huge fan of hers. I'm glad Danielle is not coming back. I hope Dina returns.

kdpeterson
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I agree, I am so glad that Danielle won't be returning. I didn't like her at all.  Teresa was ready to kick some booty last night. 

LOVELYMOMMY32
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I hate the way these women act like they are so perfect and blame Danielle for everything. Teresa actions were disgusting. I can't believe a mother would act like that. The only one I half way liked was Jaqueline.

Labellavita10
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Ya Jaquelines my favortie to..all of them are crazy!

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Yea, Teresa kinda scared me actually. She did act like a bit of a loon at the reunion. I liked when Caroline told her she didn't know that side of her and wouldn't be friends with someone who acted the way Teresa did. She's got one hot Italian temper!

SachaN
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM
I love that show!!!!! Can't get enough!!! I would like to see Danielle disappear from the show but then again what would they talk about?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 1, 2010 at 2:18 AM
Ohmygahhh!!
I freaking L-O-V-E!! That show. I watch it religiously & I even got my 13yr old bro watching it. Its some crazy stuff. & I thin danielle is loca. Why can't she jus fess up to stuff??
I personally wanted to sock her when she implied teresa's daughters were dogs. That's below the belt.
I love little milania!(:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Labellavita10
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:44 AM

..i know! & then she wouldnt even man up to saying that she ment by that!...ahh until next Monday night!

Quoting .bombshell.:

Ohmygahhh!!
I freaking L-O-V-E!! That show. I watch it religiously & I even got my 13yr old bro watching it. Its some crazy stuff. & I thin danielle is loca. Why can't she jus fess up to stuff??
I personally wanted to sock her when she implied teresa's daughters were dogs. That's below the belt.
I love little milania!(:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)