Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you bought anything for when you will be preggo or for your future baby?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM
  • 37 Replies

Hi ladies I was just thinking about this after seeing mipsy's post about the so very cute onesies that her hubby bought for there future babies, have any of you bought pregnancy/maternity and or baby stuff already? Though I have leftover maternity clothes from my last pregnancy put away in a box...I gave in to an urge on e-bay which I must stay off of and got the what's kicking tee shirt. I also got lotto scratch off tickets that announce your preggo to your fam-dh, a digi for that special day when I get that bfp and a I'm gonna be a big sister iron on transfer for my 2 year old dd. Oh why oh why do I torture myself by having bought this stuff?! lol. Yep now just the darn wait to be preggo!!! GL to all of you and babydust!:)

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM

I have :) I still do. My mama is also buying things for a baby we don't have yet lol :)

candcsmom2008
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I still have some of my maternity clothes from my last PG. But I have not bought anything new.

EllenSusan
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I bought a new swing!

LOVELYMOMMY32
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:45 PM

My dh bought bottles and some blankets and a diaper bag.

sanoe08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:07 PM
I bought a really cute baby blanket..I hope I can use it soon =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
makenzimommy09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Well I am about to buy a new baby bed...and probably everything else needed for the new baby at tax time...even if i happened to not be prego. I am gonna need it anyways...so i am gonna go ahead and get it. And I am talking over a thousand dollars worth of stuff LOL. I am gonna get it all! :P

MissMel82680
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Well... I guess dh with our youngest now 4 got a baby hat and blanket he thought was cute before we ever found out we were even preggers, then this time he found a jolly roger baby blue blanky he thought was cute and got it too but that's it :)

CowgirlMama0508
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I bought a highchair and bouncer/rocker...also some clothes. I still have the crib and mattress and maternity clothes lol...I am slowly buying stuff I find...

Stephanie92789
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I'm very tempted but I haven't really bought anything for a baby haha execept...a pair of shoes :D haha I work at Famous Footwear and I have such a hard time not buying them haha I usually buy them for my friend's kids but the last pair I bought are secretly for my own haha hopefully I get a girl! but today I did buy a pack of 10 high sensitivity pg tests :D

hzunker78
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I want to buy stuff, but I have been fighting the urge.  LOL.  This will be our first baby.  We've been putting money in a savings account since we've been trying......since Feb.  I guess the only good thing about not being pregnant yet is that we will have more than enough money for the baby when we're ready to start spending!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)