Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? *a vent*

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM
  • 28 Replies

A bit bummed out today. I believe my SIL is pregnant. I know I should be happy, but I just can't be. I have lost 2 babies in about 6 months. I have people tell me everything happens for a reason, and I believe it to an extent, but it still breaks my heart! I should either be holding my baby, or 14 weeks pregnant with one! My DH and I thought WE would be the next to bring a grandbaby into the family. My SIL didn't even want another child. I mean, I don't live in her and my BIL's house to know exactly what goes on, but that's ALL she ever said was how 'perfect' her child is and that she didn't want another one because she got her 'perfect child'. And it always seems like they are trying to one-up us on everything. Well, I guess they won again! UGH! I just really don't want this in my face...not for 9 more months. I can't deal with it! I WANT MY BABY!!! WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?!?! Sorry ladies, but thanks for the vent. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gr8momto4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Awh :( I'm sorry momma. I imagine I would feel the same way you do. I hope your turn is very soon

hoping2bmommy2b
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Im sorry it will come very soon. You so deserve it. :)

kaos2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Im sorry that has happened. I kinda know how you feel. I wasnt ready to get pregnant again yet and my SIL got pregnant right away when she forgot her depo shot. I got off the pill and have been trying for a year and nothing has happened. it upsets me because she has her boy and girl. I have a boy but i want him to have a brother or sister and nothing is working right now

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Thanks ladies! Y'all are so sweet!

makenzimommy09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Awh! Hunnie! I am soo sorry! I know how you feel! Vent all you want! :'(

kansan-moma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:13 PM

awwww I'm sorry ! I hope it will be your turn soon!!

Armywife0803
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:14 PM

My SIL called me today and told me she was pregnant today. Today of all days, I POAS and 20 minutes later AF showed up. Thats not a huge slap in the face. Not to mention she has a 4 yr old and didnt want more kids as a matter of fact she has been preggo about 7 or 8 times THIS YEAR!! and has aborted all but this one. I hate it even more because the man she is having this child with is married ( not to her!) 40 yrs old ( she is 22) and already has 5 kids!! WTF! its like he sneezes on her and she gets knocked up. I cant stand it. So I most definatly feel you today. Vent all you want ! We deserve too!!!

hugging

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM

::HUGS:: OMG honey! I'm so sorry for you too! That's such a slap in the face! I'm at least glad that my BIL and SIL are, of course, married and financial stable to take care of another child. It's not that they don't deserve another one (he has always wanted another one and she never did). It's just that it hurts me to know that I am not the one gloating over a pregnancy. And yes, I think we deserve to vent too

Quoting Armywife0803:

My SIL called me today and told me she was pregnant today. Today of all days, I POAS and 20 minutes later AF showed up. Thats not a huge slap in the face. Not to mention she has a 4 yr old and didnt want more kids as a matter of fact she has been preggo about 7 or 8 times THIS YEAR!! and has aborted all but this one. I hate it even more because the man she is having this child with is married ( not to her!) 40 yrs old ( she is 22) and already has 5 kids!! WTF! its like he sneezes on her and she gets knocked up. I cant stand it. So I most definatly feel you today. Vent all you want ! We deserve too!!!

hugging

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:27 PM

BUMP!

Armywife0803
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Quoting PinkDaisey13:

::HUGS:: OMG honey! I'm so sorry for you too! That's such a slap in the face! I'm at least glad that my BIL and SIL are, of course, married and financial stable to take care of another child. It's not that they don't deserve another one (he has always wanted another one and she never did). It's just that it hurts me to know that I am not the one gloating over a pregnancy. And yes, I think we deserve to vent too

Quoting Armywife0803:

hugging

Thanks!! Today is just turning out not to be our day lol. Oh well maybe next month will be ours and we will have summer babys! Optimistic thinking!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)