Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else...?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:06 PM
  • 9 Replies
Does anyone else have a 26 day cycle? I never really thought mine would be that short since they were longer before my Mirena. I just sat and counted it out to make sure and today is exactly 26 days since I started AF last. And I am assuming that I O'd on CD13. That's with using the OPK's too. Does this sound right? And yes, I am still nauseas which doesn't make sense. But whatever. Anyway, any thoughts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gr8momto4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I don't but here's a bump

MissMel82680
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Well I did have 25 day cycles consitently but all of a sudden on my 30th birthday I started AF Ironically cycle day 30 too... I thought for sure I was preggers cause I never am late with out being pregnant too!!  Anywho I had 25 day cycle and by the cramping would say i O around cd 13 or 14...

nettie79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Okay so I guess its possible. Very odd. I guess this is something to get used to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMel82680
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Oh I just came off Mirena this year too!  I strongly recomend tracking I am finding I am highly irregular after coming off it even though I have always been like clock work. 

mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I did have the mirena,and after i had it removed my cycle's went

from,Feb:26days,March:26days,March:27days,April:28days to May:36day!!!It was nuts.And yes i had 2 AF in March.one at the beginning and another right at the end.The mirena i thought screwed me up.Because my cycles were on point and then they went wacky plus i stated having brown spotting.But that weired 36 day cycle helped something because July i got my BFP!So don't give up hope no matter how weired things may get.Oh and when i had the 26day cycle i did o on the 13,but as my cycle lengthened by a day so did when i O'd.Try FertilityFriend.com.That how i figured out my cycles to a T.Even when i was confused on when i O'd or when AF would start because of that weired long cycle fertilityfriend knew.GL hun.

nettie79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Yeah I am using that too. I just started so I can hopefully get on tonight and do some updating. Thanks ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinaandavasmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:37 PM

I have a 24- 28 day cycles. Most of the time it is 25.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Hey,

I usually have a cycle between 28 and 32 days depending on what's going on.  I would say you ovulated on CD 13.  If AF doesn't show up, I would test :)

Good luck!

nettie79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Oh she showed up at like 3 am this morning but I'm not used to such a short cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)