Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok....so i just got my mirena out..

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:18 PM
  • 11 Replies

I got my mirena out 8 days ago... and have been starting to chart my bbt and cm...

ok so here is the question...

i have been SUPER nauseous the past 2 days?? I don't think i'm ill what could it be?? - i mean its to early to be pregnant right?

oh AND-- Do you start ovulating right after you get the mirena out? -i guess its probably diff for diff ppl...

and How long have you been trying since getting the mirena out??

tia!!

Von :)

Young, loving, Christian, cloth diapering, ERFing, non-CIO, BF attempting mother to a beautiul daughter (ttc #2) and wife to an amazing Husband. :)

Never fear spoiling children by making them too happy. Happiness is the atmosphere in which all good affections grow. -Thomas Bray

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Hi i had my Mirena removed Feb 2nd of this year and started AF 2 days later.My cycles started at 26day long and then lengthened by a day each month until May when it was late.Ofcoarse i thought i was preggo but it came 10! days late.Ugh i totally thought my cycles were screwed up but July i got my BFP.So it took me 5 cycles and 4 months.Right now it does't seem like it took that long but in the moment i thought i would never get pregnant again.I have heard of some women getting pregnant the first week of having the mirena removed and in some very rare cases that day.So it is possible,but i don't think you would be feeling any symptoms yet.Even if you got pregnant the day of removal(which you would have been ovulating that day) Implantation happens 6-12 after ovulation so that would be barley even enough for fertilization to happen let alone implantation.I hope you get preggo soon and your TTC journey is very short.The Best of Luck*****Baby Dust*****baby dust

kansan-moma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:43 PM

thank you! I was PRETTY sure it was way too soon to be pregnant/having symtoms :)

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Hey,

You are probably getting used to your own hormones now, so I doubt that you would be pregnant.

I never had mirena, but I have heard that it could take a month or more to get ovuation and cycles back into sync.

Good luck!

kansan-moma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:48 PM

darn hormones!! lol gotta love'em! :)

MissMel82680
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I am on cycle 999,999.   Every one is different in terms of how having stopped their BC is .  I had my mirena out started a couple days later, resumed my normal 25 day lovely cycle and then on my 30th birthday on my 30th cycle day I started AF this last cycle...first time in my life I was or ever have been late and not prego... My assumption is that mother nature thought it would be funny to further my age complex.... Damned 30's!!  ;)

kansan-moma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Quoting MissMel82680:

I am on cycle 999,999.   Every one is different in terms of how having stopped their BC is .  I had my mirena out started a couple days later, resumed my normal 25 day lovely cycle and then on my 30th birthday on my 30th cycle day I started AF this last cycle...first time in my life I was or ever have been late and not prego... My assumption is that mother nature thought it would be funny to further my age complex.... Damned 30's!!  ;)

aww i'm sorry... !maybe nxt cycle?? :)

Young, loving, Christian, cloth diapering, ERFing, non-CIO, BF attempting mother to a beautiul daughter (ttc #2) and wife to an amazing Husband. :)

Never fear spoiling children by making them too happy. Happiness is the atmosphere in which all good affections grow. -Thomas Bray

thetammy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:52 PM

i got my mirena out in may and had the bleeding 4 days later, and i havent had any since. i am not ovulating either. i just got on bcpills to see if i could get a cycle back.

good luck! most people get normal cycles back right away.

CowgirlMama0508
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I got mine out 4-26 and bled til the 9th of May...Im on cycle 4...still waiting, but I think I figured out why I havent gotten pregnant lol...I also had pregnancy type symptons the first week and a half after removal...i was like NO WAY...ALREADY? lol...good luck to you

kansan-moma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I havent had ANY bleeding ... is that bad?

roxysmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:13 PM

I had mine taken out in March, BFP in May and m/c'd in July.  This is my second cycle since the m/c, I don't think that the Mirena caused my m/c though. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)