Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

should i test in the morning or wait to test the day AF is due...sept 3rd.  I tested 2 days ago and it was negative..i'm just really anxious.  I really have'nt had any symptoms though except  for pain in my breast and i didnt have ovulation bleeding this month...the past few months i've been having it and i had none this month.  So would you test in the morning or give it another couple of days?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Laylalover
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I would test in the morning! I know I couldn't wait. And besides it says if you get a negative then test again in 48 hours right? Go for it! Update us!

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:07 PM

If you are going to test in the AM make sure you have a pinky dye test (FRER or Answer), otherwise I'd wait until AF is due just to be sure. AND if you wait until Sept 3rd and its negative dont count yourself out. Everyone produces hgc differently!! Good luck and keep us posted!! 

XoMommy2BeXo458
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I tested the day before my period was supposed to start, and it was negative. I tested the day of my period, and it was positive. U have a better chance of a positive and a lot less heartache if u wait till ur period is due.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary7710
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM

go ahead and test.  Good luck and lots of baby dust coming ur way.

shay1130
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:17 PM

thanks everybody..i think i will test tomorrow

maybebaby83
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:19 PM

I would wait!! if you get a BFN it could be false and no one likes to see those stupid BFN .. just wait a few more days!

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:27 PM

i'd test in the morning, just depends on how much your tests cost and if u are willing to use them I spend  $1.00 or less on them so it's no biggie to poas a lot :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)