Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How??? I dont get this!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 13 Replies
Okay I realize that it is possible to O at CD13, I did. And I know it takes at least 6 days for implantation to occur. And I thought up to like 10 days post O. So how am I to conceive when I get a period at 12DPO? I mean I know its possible but wow! I'm just blown away by that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy0708toJC
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Bump, and sorry you got AF.

BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Quoting mommy0708toJC:

Bump, and sorry you got AF.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM

i guess i dont get what you are sayin

nettie79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:36 PM
I had a 26 day cycle. I o'd on CD13. And then today I had AF visit. So what I'm saying is how will my body and the "baby" have enough time to implant itself before I get my period again. That's what I am having a heard time comprehending. It just doesn't seem to be enough time. Idk... This confuses the hell out of me.

Quoting strawberryLVR:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:37 PM

you may want to look into some vitex to help with your cycle. :) Good luck and sorry you got af!

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Quoting nettie79:

I had a 26 day cycle. I o'd on CD13. And then today I had AF visit. So what I'm saying is how will my body and the "baby" have enough time to implant itself before I get my period again. That's what I am having a heard time comprehending. It just doesn't seem to be enough time. Idk... This confuses the hell out of me.

Quoting strawberryLVR:

ok so my cycles are 25-28 days and I think Implantation happens before that, just may not show until 6-8 days if you get implantation bleeding. cuz the blood takes time to get down and out of the uterus. So  I think you should be fine. That little egg creates enough hormones fast enough. :)

jenniferw10
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Vitamin B6 is good for extending your luteal phase which if you O on CD13 and your cycle is 26 days then your DPO is 12 then you might want to try it. My LP was 10 DPO and now its 12DPO. It is still possible to conceive I have been told but Vitamin B6 is water soluble and wont hurt anything. GL!!

jeca777
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM

I had implantation bleeding at 4DPO. 12DPO period is still in the realm of normal. :)

nettie79
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Okay what is vitex? And what is Luteal phase? I am learning so much from you guys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mum-to-a-cutie
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Sorry you got af. Not sure what vitex is but I have a short luteal phaze.  That is what the days after ov to af are called.  'Normal' is usually 14 days, but anything over 10 dpo is classed as ok, 12 being preferrable.  Vitamin b6 lengthens your luteal phase, I'm assuming this is what vitex is.  I take vitamin b6 and mine has gone from 7 days (waaaay too short!) to 12 days :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)