Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

AF was due yesterday.  No sign of her.  Except a pimple.  I am so upset.  This is such a tease.  Seriously...in the 4 months I've been using OPKs and charting, AF has come exactly 14DPO.  Every month.  Now this month, Im late.  Agh. :(  I tested this morning (and every other day for the past week :/ ) and of course, BFN.  I knew it wasnt gonna happen this month, but the least my body could've done was have AF show up on time so I could move on to next month!!! 

P.S.-  If my stupid sister talks one more time to me about how every food on planet earth grosses her out except for hot pockets and chef boyardee, her cravings for jolly ranchers, baby names, waiting to feel kicks, finding out the sex, or ANYTHING relating to being pregnant...Im gonna have a hard time resisting the urge to push her down a flight of stairs.  Sorry.  I had to get that out somewhere.  *sigh*

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ambk4ever
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM

WOW im sorry you are having a hard time. I know how you feel though, last month I was 19 days late and got 6 BFN's in that time frame. And this month so far I am 5 days late. Its starting to piss me off, I have been having cramps and stuff but no AF yet. And I only cramp a little bit at a time where as before I was having cramps only the day before, and the day of AF. IDK whats going on, I am so irritated with it its not even funny anymore. And I know you are getting irritated with your sister but please dont push her down a flight of stairs, lol!!  Does she know you are TTC?? If so than I would ahve a conversation with her about how it makes you feel and that you would appreciate if she didnt blab about it ALLLLLLL the time becuase it hurts your feelings!!

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:24 PM

ok so here is me, My period comes on the same day every month give or take a day if the month has 30 or 31 days etc..we decide to start to try to get pregnant in july,, then my period gets all screwy and i had 3 periods in 6 weeks. then this last period felt more normal and ovulation etc and we bd;d right before and on O day so if I do not get pregnant this month I will be suprised. I usually get pregnant first try. why do our bodies have to pay games like this?

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I didn't get a BFP for any of my pregnancies (3 total) until a few days and my last one a week after AF was due!

I'm so sorry you are having a hard time and having your sister in your face with the whole thing.  I hope you get your BFP soon!  My daughter and niece are almost 4 months apart and it makes life so much more fun and easy in many ways!!!

Baby dust!!!!

EthansMomma129
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:10 AM

LOL I feel ya girl. Everyone in the world seems to be anouncing that they are pregnant. Weve been trying to conceive for two years with our first miscarriage earlier this month. You may get your period tomorrow. I would usually get to day 14 as the end of my cycle and then the next day Id get my period and it would be day 1. Good luck!

heather406
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I have one IC left, so I guess I'll use it in the morning and if for some super weird reason AF isnt here by Friday (which Im SURE it'll start before then) I will buy some FRERs.  I dont have any period symptoms, but I dont have any pregnancy symptoms except my boobs hurt HORRIBLE and have for a few days.  My boobs dont normally hurt before/during my period, but they didnt hurt when I got pregnant with Abby, either.  I dont know.  What a bummer. :( 

EthansMomma129
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Quoting heather406:

I have one IC left, so I guess I'll use it in the morning and if for some super weird reason AF isnt here by Friday (which Im SURE it'll start before then) I will buy some FRERs.  I dont have any period symptoms, but I dont have any pregnancy symptoms except my boobs hurt HORRIBLE and have for a few days.  My boobs dont normally hurt before/during my period, but they didnt hurt when I got pregnant with Abby, either.  I dont know.  What a bummer. :( 

With my son, my boobs didnt hurt at all, but with the last pregnancy, they hurt for like a week beforehand. My nipples were always hard too haha weird, sorry. Good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)