Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needed: Tenant for 9 months.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  • 21 Replies

Uterus for rent!  Utilities and food included.  Entertainment daily! Safe, warm and comfy!  Please talk with Mrs. Egg if interested!  LOL!!

Trying to stay optimistic!!  For fun, help me improve on my "ad"!  Maybe I am leaving something out? LMAO!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Heheh! cute! I'd say "If the right tennant found, rent may be free! Must have ten fingers and ten toes to qualify" or something like that. :P

nettie79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:38 PM
That's cute! I love how creative the women are in here. This "ad" is adorable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halensmommy

will be kicked out promptly after 9 months!!! 

heartburn and indigestion will be allowed but only for short periods of time.

mommy0708toJC

Come and get it Uterus for rent! fully furnished, utilities paid for and food included. Safe, warm and comfy. Entertainment daily no need to miss out. Call mrs. Egg at 555-5555,LOL

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM

amen to that!

MissMel82680
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM

"No subletting, Minimum 38 week lease, multiple tenants ok with permission"  "Number of tenants may vary at owners discretion"  No need for notice to vacate after 37 weeks"   Be aware you will be adored loved and stalked once evisted from said space. 

Should you have any problems upon eviction up to 13 see the mommy claause listed in the fine print...beyond 13 see the attitude disclosure under the section labeled "father" 

Restrictions may apply up and leading to 30 years after eviction. 

For more detailed information please see Mr. Sperm and Ms. Egg for clarification ( be sure they meet you at the same time) 

gr8momto4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM

You may only attend kickboxing classes in the daytime hours

kryjen
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:00 PM

LOL I love this part!!! laughing

Quoting MissMel82680:

Should you have any problems upon eviction up to 13 see the mommy claause listed in the fine print...beyond 13 see the attitude disclosure under the section labeled "father" 

How about adding great neighborhood, or room to grow...

MissMel82680
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Tenant wanted: 37-40 weeks, free rent free food , entertainment, anything abd everything you want at your whim for the duration of your stay.  Cum one cum all to the hottest place around.. ( pun intended)  Dont need references any good "egg" will do just fine.  No WAITING!!  See Mr. Sperm at the corner of Fallopian tube and uterus for keys to your Womb. 

jenniferw10
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Tenant must be willing to endure lots of love and gooey sounds during stay in uterus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)