Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Bored!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM
  • 0 Replies

So I FINALLY got furthure paper work to nail my sons father with child support and a paternity test! I am happy that this state is actually willing to track his ass down and not just sit there! My son is sick so hes insisting on sleeping with me..so I get to enjoy TWO babies kicking me all night..and no..theres no escaping my 2 year old! lol. he nearly kicked me off the bed. Work is going very well even tho i thought I almost got fired today..i sure pissed off my manager..AND idk if I wanna know what I am havnig. by the time I find out I will be almost 8 months..so wats waiting another 2? Everyone is super pissed about it but its like seriously? Its not ur baby so but out! Oh and I am super happy because after waiting a week for a reply letter that  ithought would never come my boyfriend wrote me back..a quick and scribbled message that concluded with an "Love Rod and love always" which just made my heart skip. I think its cute that we're tryin to maintain our 11 month relationship by letters and care packages since we dont have a phones right now. It's nice to know that hes willing to take the effort to do it. Finally showing that he cares..

So now that I am done venting..lol..

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)