Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Early pregnancy symptom? Loose stool?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM
  • 20 Replies

Sorry if this is TMI for anyone.  So with all 3 of my pregnancies I had loose stool, but I don't remember when it started.  I know with my first MC it was happening around the time AF was due (I remember knowing I was pregnant because of it) but I'm not sure when it actually started.  I generally do not have this problem.  I'm only 6dpo and yesterday and today I have had loose stool (not diarrhea).  I googled it and it is a early pregnancy sign, but in the context of the first trimester.  Nothing has changed in my diet and I haven't started taking anything different.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this and if so when did it start.

This is how i entertain myself in the 2WW :O)  I hate the 2WW :O)

Thank you all!!!

by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cynthianc
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Hmmm, idk. I usually get that when I am about to start my period. GL and BUMP!

Cynthainc

brittaniepierce
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 6:45 PM

With my DD (and a miscarriage before that), I had diarrhea 2-3 days before my missed period. IDK it could be a symptom, especially if you have had it before during early pregnancy. GL and Baby Dust:)

Brittanie, wife to Scott and momma to Saylor. Also TTC and hoping for baby number 2:)

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 6:51 PM

I forgot that years ago I use to get it right before AF (I remember reading it had to do with bacteria or something) but that hasn't happened to me in years.  I hope it's not going to start :O)

Thank you both!  Anyone else?

CmC1307
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 8:00 PM

i was just going to look that up tonight myself I randomly had it today after only eating a bowl of special K and some crackers. Weird!  I am glad i am not the only one questioning this. My most fertile time was also between the 18th and 23rd, on what i believe to be a 35 day cycle so hopefully you and i are both having the same symptom ! good luck ! Let me know if you find anything on it

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Quoting Kiffypooh:

Sorry if this is TMI for anyone.  So with all 3 of my pregnancies I had loose stool, but I don't remember when it started.  I know with my first MC it was happening around the time AF was due (I remember knowing I was pregnant because of it) but I'm not sure when it actually started.  I generally do not have this problem.  I'm only 6dpo and yesterday and today I have had loose stool (not diarrhea).  I googled it and it is a early pregnancy sign, but in the context of the first trimester.  Nothing has changed in my diet and I haven't started taking anything different.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this and if so when did it start.

This is how i entertain myself in the 2WW :O)  I hate the 2WW :O)

Thank you all!!!

I've seen it on a few sites, but wasn't sure what day. I figured I would get more accurate information from people's personal experience rather then a generic site.

I'll let you know if I find anything else.

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 8:12 PM

OT: but why were you cracking up in ur wedding pic lol.. im just curious :)

Quoting brittaniepierce:

With my DD (and a miscarriage before that), I had diarrhea 2-3 days before my missed period. IDK it could be a symptom, especially if you have had it before during early pregnancy. GL and Baby Dust:)

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM

I wanted to give it one more bump since I'm sure there are different people on right now.

Thanks!

kdpeterson
by on Sep. 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Oh yeah, for me it has happened in my first pregnancy as well as this one.

kdpeterson
by on Sep. 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM

BUMP!

PinkDaisey13
by on Sep. 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Hey friend! I wanted to say YES, I have noticed that change when pregnant both times. But the loose stool happened around implantation and then a week or so later (I guess around Af's ETA). I hope this is it for you!!! I'm 6DPO too, but haven't noticed that. I HAVE been having a little bit of aching/cramps. Good luck! Are you gonna test with me on the 4th?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)