Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Days Late for AF

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:06 AM
  • 8 Replies

I posted this on another group also:::::

So, lately i havnt really payed attention to my cycle and i noticed its been a while since AF...i txtd my friend cuz she wnt with me last time i went and got a box of tampons and we figured first day of last menstrual was august 9th....so i should have had a visit on sept 10th......but around that time me hubby and DS were all sick....but i do remember that idt i had one....and i was wandering if being sick could be a factor in why i am 20 days late? or if you think maybe i could be preggo and should test?....im too afraid to test, dont wanna be sad if its neg =(

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LoveMyKids1984
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:40 AM

I would take a test. It is possible that you had an anovulatory cycle(no ovulation) though. I have always been regular but for some reason I just didn't ovulate last month. Good luck hun! I hope to see your bfp soon!

biancalina20
by Bianca on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:51 AM
Well u won't know unless u try a test....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tuesdaypm
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:59 AM

hunney I would think you would need to test cos if you are not preg there could be another reason for no af ??? GL

nlelias
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:37 AM
Best of luck to you I'm now on day 13. And just got a negative this morning I'm thinkin mines just a screwed up cycle.. I hope you get what you want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather406
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM

You should definitely test.  If for no other reason, if you ARE pregnant, you wanna get things in line (prenatals if you're not already taking them, an OB appt. set up, etc). 

alh1987
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM

BUMP!

brittaniepierce
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I would test..... that is pretty late:)

Brittanie, wife to Scott and momma to Saylor. Also TTC and hoping for baby number 2:)

hunters_mommy07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM

thank you, i think ill wait to test sat morning, w my son i had really bad symptoms, i was super sick....but right now if i am im not experiencing that, just a tad bit more carsick than usual when i havent eaten anything too i feel a bit nautious but not enough to make me vomit....if i am this is very different from my sons pregnancy....wish me luck*!~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)