Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about digital HPT

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:44 AM
  • 9 Replies

Wel I am 2 days away for AF being due and I have been having tons of symptoms so I decided to take one of my EPT digitals this morning and it came back "Not Pregnant" so I opened it up just to see and on the little inside strip I see two lines one is very faint but you can see it so i was wondering if anyone has every opened one and saw a second line and was pregnant and the digital just not detect it yet. Should i retest with a line test tomorrow ?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
biancalina20
by Bianca on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:46 AM

bump! sorry i have no idea.. maybe you should wait 2 days and try again.. because every 2 days, your levels go up.. good luck!!

SierraLynn
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:50 AM

I would wait ad try again in a few days with FMU.

tinaandavasmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Sorry but the lines in the inside have no meaning. I know with ttc you are used to the whole two line thing but that type of test does not work that way. I would try again in a fews days.

kyleighsmama07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:01 AM

lines don't mean anything on a digital test. i had a pregnant and my second line was super faint. www.peeonastick.com talks about the lines and the secret of digital

EmiliesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I think maybe try again with fmu. I got a positive line test before the digital. How many DPO are you? I think I got my positive digital on 13DPO

candcsmom2008
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM

TEST again in 2 days.. ALso all digital test have 2 lines.. GL MOMMA

heather406
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM

All digital tests have 2 lines inside.  Dont pay any attention to them at all, just count what it says on the outside.  Give it a couple days and re-test. :)

mommy0708toJC
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:33 AM

dont take a digi try a off brand and when thats a full blown positive then do the hpt digi.

trying4third
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:52 AM

I am 12DPO I am going to get some frer and try in the morning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)