Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Answer opk's from walgreens

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:58 AM
  • 4 Replies
Has anyone used these? If so, were they accurate? I'm asking because I took them friday, Saturday & Sunday & they were all positive. Is that normal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bnr118
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM

as far as i know your lh usually surges for about 12-36 hours before ovulation so you probably just tested during that time span. i know a few people that have this happen to them almost every month so I'd say its completely normal!

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I'm not familiar with these but I'm assuming it's still the standard the test line should be as dark or darker than the control line, right? Are the lines of similar color all 3 days?

mama2be1208
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Yes, all of the lines on all 3 days were either as dark or darker than the control line. I knew the LH surge would last for a few hours, but I don't think it'd be that long. I could be wrong though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammywantsababy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I use the same ones...I just started this month and I'm obviously not too great with them b/c all month they were neg. My AF is due the 6th and YESTERDAY I started getting a darker line....not sure its possible to ovulate so close to AF (??) Anyways, I've heard they work fine...digital might be easier, I've done both and had no luck personally thus far...good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)