• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't get it...CafeMom are smart please HELP

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 11 Replies

AF was on the 19th she left on the 23rd. So what day will I ovulate and what cd day cycle am I on?

The mucinex meds are you ladies taking thi and when to thin out your mucus line?

Going to the DR. in the am hoping we start Clomid....fingers crossed

THANKSfrustratedI AM LOST

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmiliesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I would say cycle day 9 I think. I am not sure when you would ovulate...do you take your temperature?

AndiDurall
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM

The first day of full on bleeding is CD1 or Cycle Day 1.  Today is the 28th so.....you would be on CD10?  Since you count the 19th as the first day.  There is no way to know for certain what day you will ovulate.  I'm not sure how long your cycle is and if you don't temp or use opks then there is really no way to tell.  I'm not sure when the ladies use the mucinex.  I think it depends on what cd they usually ovulate.  Good luck, hun!

Live4AutumnRose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I would say about cycle day 9 too. Do you have a totally normal 28 day cycle? Women ovulate at all different times. It's hard to say. Do you do OPK testing? Generally, if you have a totally normal 28 day cycle every month, cycle day 14 or so is when you might ovulate but it's not a for sure thing. Good Luck to you!

mommy2be1day
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM

great advice... thanks. Going to buy some OPK kits  TODAY

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM

How long are your cycles usually? It would really help you to use OPK's and do some charting. Then you'd know for sure! GL

newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:04 PM

You would count the first day of bleeding as CD1, so today you are on CD 10.   I don't take Mucinex bc I have an abundance of CM.  As for predicting ovulation, I would suggest to buy OPK. Good luck to you!

azpreemiemom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM

It depends on the length of your cycle. Google ovulation calculator and put your dates in. I think babycenter has one.

LilyBeansMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

As for the mucinex, you would start taking it 4 days before you expect to ovulate.  But you don't know when that is.  Honestly, I would never have been able to take it without charting so that I knew when I expected to ovulate and could tell when I did so I could quit taking it.

mommy2be1day
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM

MY cycles are 5 days long

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Hey,

You are on CD 10.  You start from the first day of menstrual cycle.  Good luck.  I am on Clomid too (well, I am currently 12-13 DPO.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)