• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling sad, final month of ttc naturally is over:(

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
This month was our final shot at having a baby naturally. Not that I had high hopes, but it would've been nice to have my first child without turning it into some lab experiment. Af isn't here yet but I can so feel her coming. Then onto birth control I go. Sometimes, it just doesn't seem fair! Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
1TimeMomma28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I'm sorry hon. *hugs*

FLAngel981
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM

That stinks. I'm sorry. Good luck to you. And you're not out of the running until you see AF. With my son, I was convinced AF was coming and she never showed. Here's hoping you get a BFP soon!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

"Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare." - Ed Asner

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:52 PM

I'm sorry!  :-(

kyleighsmama07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Have you looked into Fertilaid for women and men? it's a cheaper alternative to medical medications. look it up at www.fertilaid.com we had been ttc for 6 months and used this last cycle and conceived that month.

Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM

I'm so sorry!  I have until my Dec to make it without medical assistance.  I am beginning to feel the pressure as each cycle ends.  I can only imagine!

I do agree with FLAngle.  With my daughter and both my MC's I thought AF was coming, kept going in to check but NOTHING!  I don't want to get your hopes up, but you're not out just yet!

EmiliesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I'm sorry :( I don't meant to get your hopes up, but AF isn't here yet...you aren't out until AF comes. My thoughts are with you.

Pumbaa23
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Thank you ladies! Af isn't here yet & the more I think about it, it feels different. Maybe it's all in my head but if she's not here tomorrow I'll test in the morning since I'll be 14 dpo! Wish me luck:)
jenniferw10
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Im sorry, Dont give up yet wait for the wicked witch to show or not show. Good Luck!!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Hey,

I thought I had replied before, but I guess my computer blew up or something LOL.

Anyway, I am sorry about your situation.  I just went through my first month of having to do things "unnaturally" if you will.  Its still stressful, but at least you feel like you are doing something about it.  I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)