Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I give up..

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am 13 days late as of today, and no signs of AF coming. I took a HPT this morning and it was negative. I'm thinking I must have just missed a cycle somehow and my hormones are going nuts right now because of it.. my body is so out of whack right now ugh. but anyways I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant - can't seem to get in with a dr to get bloodwork done so until AF comes I'm kinda stuck hanging.. but I've given up faith that I could still get a positive.

maybe next month!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mama2JoshKatie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I'm sorry. I was hoping I was pregnant then I got my period today. I've been sitting here crying my eyes out. I hope you get your BFP soon. Hugs.

nlelias
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM

thanks Mama.. I'm sorry you got it.. but maybe next month AF won't show for you? I still haven't gotten her but I just have seen enough negatives that I've completely lost hope. 13 days late for AF and still not getting a pos I'm pretty sure it's a true negative

BettyI
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I have been right there with you, with all the negatives. But you never give up hope. What do you have without having hope. You have to try and  think positive and keep all the negative thinking out. I know it is easier said that done. I am working on that myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)