• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ob wants to see me before more clomid. WTH???

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

OMG ladies i called  my ob yesterday to get a refill of the clomid my ob put me on..50mg it was my first cycle.. she decided she wants to wait till she sees me again october 15th.. WTH.. It was my first round and now i feel so pissed and confused. At the same time i told my Dh this would be the month it would happen..

I took a fertility test from First response and it says everything is fine.. It was the best news ive gotten so far in this journey.. SO now its just a have sex thing.. I told my dh im not going to think about it or do anything this month..Im done for this month basically.. It soo flusterating and confusing and im done.. I hope this month is our month but i wont know till i see the doc..LOL.. ill update than..

So for now..See ya ladies..

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MissMel82680
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Good luck sweety I hope this is your month and the doc is a bit more helpful to you at your appointment!  Keep me updated!

Nikk_Partain07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Quoting MissMel82680:

Good luck sweety I hope this is your month and the doc is a bit more helpful to you at your appointment!  Keep me updated!

thanks and i will i just feel soo flusterated and mad because it was my first round not even enough time to really work and its gone.. i hate it..LOL..

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Hey,

I know its frustrating when you have to see the doctor 10 million times about it.  I am going through that now, but its mainly so they can make sure things are running smoothly.  Clomid can cause trouble, so they want to make sure that's not happening before they give you more of the medicine.

Good luck!  Keep us posted!

Nikk_Partain07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM

i will and thanks for posting a comment it means the world to know im not alone.. Thanks ladies.. ur awesome

MandK
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM

After my first round at 50 my ob did an ultrasound to see if ovulation occured, in my case it didnt so know i have to go to the 100. It is just probly routine, but i understand your frustration! Best Wishes and Baby Dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)