Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate waiting to see

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

im very impatient when it comes to waiting for something that i dont know. especially when someone says i have something to tell you, but then wait 20 years to tell you. this is the same impatience im starting to get when af is going to show or not show in a few days. i keep counting and counting, and obviously the amount of days never change, but i cant help it. i havent taken any O tests yet, just been counting the days and checking temp and hoping, i just started ttcing last month, that part doesnt bother me yet, if that makes sense. its just the waiting part for af that makes me anxous. i try not to think about it, but when i have a free minute out of the day ill recount the days again, and see how many days until im supposed to get af. today counts five more days, which would be sat the 2nd. lol

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amberre90210
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I know how you feel, I hate the waiting too. I have another week to go. Baby dust to you.

keeckhardt
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I'm in the same boat, but waiting to O! Praying AF stays away and you get your BFP!!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Hey,

I know how that feels.  I have been doing 15 months of waiting, and 3 years of waiting for my son to happen.  Its the worst, but unfortunately what we have to do.

Good luck and keep yourself busy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)