Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could I be pregnant?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
So my period was late for a week so I was thinking I was pregnant, so we didn't use any protection when we BD... But we didn't want to officially start trying until next month? Could I be pregnant? I don't know a lot about ttc... Help please?
Btw this happened like 2 weeks ago, and then 2 days later I got my period?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Hey,

Well, have you taken an HPT yet.  That is your only way of really knowing.  If this has happened to you before, I would say that either you are ovulating late, or you have some cysts causing trouble.  Nothing to worry about yet.  If you feel like it, you may want to start tracking, but you may not need that if you are just starting out.

Good luck!

AlysMami7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Do you think its possible to get pregnant a few days before getting your period? How long after I ovulate can I still get pregnant? I'm so clueless sorry!

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Well, have you taken an HPT yet.  That is your only way of really knowing.  If this has happened to you before, I would say that either you are ovulating late, or you have some cysts causing trouble.  Nothing to worry about yet.  If you feel like it, you may want to start tracking, but you may not need that if you are just starting out.

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Live4AutumnRose
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:27 PM

You only have about 12-24 hours to get pregnant after you ovulate. The egg will only live that long. I don't think you can get pregnant a few days before you start your period?

Quoting AlysMami7:

Do you think its possible to get pregnant a few days before getting your period? How long after I ovulate can I still get pregnant? I'm so clueless sorry!

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Good luck!

Hello! My name is Sarah! I am a SAHM of my 2 yr. old daughter Autumn Rose! We are currently TTC #2.
Kiffypooh
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Probably  not.  It takes at least 10 days of implantation  to happen (from what I understand).

EmiliesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM

I'm not sure but here's a bump

mommanikki46536
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM

bump

AlysMami7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM
Thanks!! :)

Quoting Live4AutumnRose:

You only have about 12-24 hours to get pregnant after you ovulate. The egg will only live that long. I don't think you can get pregnant a few days before you start your period?

Quoting AlysMami7:

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlysMami7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Thank you all for the bumps and the replies, I will keep you all updated if something changes! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlysMami7
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:48 PM
Thank you all for the bumps and the replies, I will keep you all updated if something changes! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)