• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soooo....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have 2 days until I can test and I have been having some cramping. I am really hoping AF doesnt show up. I took a test today and it was negative. I am just really depressed with all of it. We have been trying for almost a year and I have had 2 miscarriages. I want to bawl my eyes out.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Hey,

I know its rough.  I have been trying for almost 16 months now :/.  I have the same feeling.  I have decided to not even test until Sept. 30 at all because I am afraid of what the answer will be :/.  I am on Prometrium, so I won't get my period on my own until I stop it, so I won't have my AF to tip me off :/

Good luck!

littlepunk06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Im in the same boat..ive been having some weird cramping it moves from my right side to left. today im getting a pain above my belly button. Along with horrible dizzy spells and nausea. I have no idea what it means. I hope AF stays away from everyone..lol Keep us updated..good luck!!!

emmasmommy8106
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM

That is exactly how what I have been feeling. It is really odd and I dont remember going through this with my daughter.

Quoting littlepunk06:

Im in the same boat..ive been having some weird cramping it moves from my right side to left. today im getting a pain above my belly button. Along with horrible dizzy spells and nausea. I have no idea what it means. I hope AF stays away from everyone..lol Keep us updated..good luck!!!

littlepunk06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Quoting emmasmommy8106:

That is exactly how what I have been feeling. It is really odd and I dont remember going through this with my daughter.

Quoting littlepunk06:

i know.. i didnt have this with my son..im just so sick of being dissapointed month after month...does any have an answer to what these symptoms could be??

Ladybug8412
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Hugs, momma!  I know this entire process can be frustrating and emotionally wracking! 

Hildar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I know what your feeling girl i tried for 2yr and a half and finally got preggo and miscarried twice!! I am now 20weeks pregnant with a baby boy and super happy!! Dont give up girl and keep trying youll get your big miracle im sure you will!! GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)